Mr. Bayard, from the committee to whom was referred the account rendered by John Lenthall for B. H. Latrobe .... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Bayard, James A. (James Asheton), 1767-1815
- Caption title., At head of title: In Senate of the United States, April 2, 1806., Resolution to appropriate funds to pay the expenses from the trial of the impeachment of Judge Chase., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11579).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 11579
View MARC record | catkey: 3772103