Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, accompanied with a report and estimates of appropriation necessary for the service of the year 1806 [electronic resource] : also, a statement of the receipts and expenditures at the Treasury of the United States, for one year preceding the first day of October, 1805 : December 13, 1805, read, and ordered to be referred to the Committee of Ways and Means
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages, 2 unnumbered folded leaves
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9546).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 9546
View MARC record | catkey: 3772277