Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, addressed to the chairman of the committee to whom were referred the petition of James McCashen, and others [electronic resource] : the memorials of John Cleves Symmes and of George Turner, and of sundry purchasers and settlers of lands between the Great and Little Miami rivers ... : 3d February, 1802 ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- [Washington?] : [publisher not identified], 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3325).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 3325
View MARC record | catkey: 3772294