Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting a report [electronic resource] : prepared in obedience to a resolution of the first instant, requesting information touching an settlement contrary to law, on the public lands in the county of Madison in Mississippi Territory
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Washington City : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; 34 cm
- "December 18th, 1809 referred to the committee appointed to inquire into the expediency of allowing a representative to Madison County in the Mississippi Territory."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18937).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 18937
View MARC record | catkey: 3772336