Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting the annual statement of the district tonnage of the U. States, on the thirty first day of December, 1808 [electronic resource] : together with an explanatory letter to him from the Register of the Treasury thereon
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Washington City : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Register of the Treasury
- "December 12th, 1809, ordered to lie on the table."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18946).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 18946
View MARC record | catkey: 3772378