Message of the President of the United States transmitting lists of vessels permitted to depart from the United States since 22d December, 1807 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Washington City : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1808.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages ; 34 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1801-1809 : Jefferson) and United States. Congress. Senate
- "December 28th, 1808 printed by order of the Senate of the United States."
Lists submitted by the Treasury Dept.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16486).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 16486
View MARC record | catkey: 3772413