[Report prepared in obedience to a resolution of the Senate, of the second of March, 1805] [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 21 cm
- Title from letter of transmittal by Albert Gallatin.
Caption title: In Senate of the United States, December 27, 1805.
Included are two tables signed by Joseph Nourse, register: A statement, exhibiting the value (agreeably to the prime cost) in sterling money, of goods, paying duties advalorem, imported from the dominions of Great Britain in Europe, and from her dominions in the East Indies : and also from all other parts of Europe, and from China; and, A statement exhibiting the quantity of salt, rum and nails imported from the dominions of Great Britain in Europe, from the British West Indies, and from other British dependencies.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9531).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 9531
View MARC record | catkey: 3772428