Letter from the Post-Master General transmitting a report of the names of clerks, and salaries allowed to each, employed in his department during the last year [electronic resource] : in obedience to an act of 21st April 1806
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Post Office
- Washington City : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House
- "March 6th, 1810, ordered to lie on the table."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated General Post-Office, February 1st, 1810.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21678).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 21678
View MARC record | catkey: 3772478