Regulations for the order and discipline of the troops of the United States [electronic resource] / by Baron de Steuben ; to which is prefixed the militia law of the United States and that of the state of New-York ; also is added, The manual exercise and evolutions of the cavalry ... and the rules and articles of war
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department. Inspector General's Office
- New-York : Printed for Evert Duyckinck, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- 73, 15 pages, 8 folded leaves of plates : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Steuben, Friedrich Wilhelm Ludolf Gerhard Augustin, Baron von, 1730-1794
- Related Titles:
- Manual exercise and evolutions of the cavalry. 1807
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13651).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 13651
View MARC record | catkey: 3772502