Letter from the Secretary of the Navy transmitting an estimate of the sums necessary to be appropriated [electronic resource] : for repairs of vessels, store rent, pay of armourers, freight and contingent expenses of the Navy for the year 1806 ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Navy Department
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House
- "Prepared in obedience to a resolution of the House of Representatives ...", "April 11h, 1806 read and ordered to lie on the table.", This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11598).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 11598
View MARC record | catkey: 3772540