Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a report made to him by the Secretary of the Navy [electronic resource] : relative to the state of the frigates belonging to the United States ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Navy Department
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1801-1809 : Jefferson) and United States. Congress. House
- "In pursuance of a resolution of the House ..."
"January 5, 1807, read and ordered to lie on the table."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13992).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 13992
View MARC record | catkey: 3772546