Message from the President of the United States [electronic resource] : containing his communication to both houses of Congress, at the commencement of the first session of the ninth Congress : 3d December, 1805, referred to a committee of the whole house on the state of the Union
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1801-1809 : Jefferson)
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826 and United States. Congress (9th, 1st session : 1805-1806)
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9570).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 9570
View MARC record | catkey: 3772568