Letter from the Secretary of War [electronic resource] : accompanying a statement of the present military establishment of the United States, marked A : and, an estimate of all the posts and stations for which garrisons will be expedient, and of the number of men requisite, in his opinion, for each garrison, marked B : 24th December, 1801 ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- [Washington?] : [publisher not identified], 1801.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House
- "Printed by order of the House of Representatives."
Addressed to the Honorable the Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Includes 2 folded tables.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1506).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 1506
View MARC record | catkey: 3772624