Laws, relating to the moral conduct, and orderly behaviour, of the students and scholars of the University of Pennsylvania [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- University of Pennsylvania
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by John Ormrod (41) Chesnut Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Rogers, William, 1751-1824
- Signed: Extract from the minutes of the Board of Faculty. William Rogers, secretary. September 19th, 1801., Text printed within ornamental border., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 803).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 803
View MARC record | catkey: 3772708