The Vermont almanac, for the year of our Lord, 1807 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the meridian of Middlebury, north lat. 44 degrees; but will serve for any of the neighboring states . ... / Astronomical calculations, by Eben W. Judd. ; [Six lines of verse].
- [Middlebury, Vt.] : Printed at Middlebury, Vermont, by J.D. Huntington. Sold by him wholesale and retail, and by the several booksellers, mail-carriers, postriders, &c. &c. in the state, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages ; 17 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Judd, Eben W. (Eben Warner), 1761-1837
- Advertised in the Middlebury Mercury for Oct. 1, 1806.
Advertisement for the Vermont Land office at Middlebury, by Eben W. Judd, p. .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11764).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 11764
Drake, M. Almanacs, 13525
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 825
View MARC record | catkey: 3772820