Acts passed at a General Assembly of the commonwealth of Virginia [electronic resource] : begun and held at the capitol, in the city of Richmond, on Monday the first day of December, one thousand eight hundred and six
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1806 Dec.)
- Richmond : Printed by Samuel Pleasants, Junior, printer to the commonwealth, 
- Physical Description:
- 42, ii pages
- Caption title: Acts of the General Assembly.
Publication date suggested by the final act, dated January 23, 1807.
"Index."--p. [i]-ii. Printed in two columns.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14131).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 14131
View MARC record | catkey: 3772884