The Virginia almanack, for the year of our Lord 1810 ... [electronic resource] : Adapted to the latitude and meridian of Richmond. / Calculated by Benjamin Bates, of Hanover County, Virginia
- Richmond:-- : Printed and sold by Samuel Pleasants, Junior, four doors below the Bell Tavern, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages ; 17 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bates, Benjamin, 1769-1812
- According to W.W. Hinshaw's Encyclopedia of American Quaker genealogy, vol. 6, the calculator may be Benjamin Bates, 1769-1812. The last Bates almanacs were for 1813., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50971).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 50971 and Drake, M. Almanacs, 13946
View MARC record | catkey: 3772928