The law of nature, or, Principles of morality, deduced from the physical constitution of mankind and the universe [electronic resource] / by C.-F. Volney
- Volney, C.-F. (Constantin-François), 1757-1820
- Uniform Title:
- Loi naturelle. English
- Pittsfield [Mass.] : Printed by Seymour & Smith, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 161 pages ; 12 cm
- Translation of: La loi naturelle, ou, Catéchisme du citoyen franca̧is.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14144).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 14144
View MARC record | catkey: 3772955