A critical pronouncing dictionary, and expositor of the English language ... [electronic resource] : to which is prefixed an abstract of the principles of English pronunciation and directions to foreigners, for acquiring a knowledge of the use of this dictionary / by John Walker ; abridged by a citizen of Philadelphia
- Walker, John, 1732-1807
- Uniform Title:
- Critical pronouncing dictionary
- Philadelphia : Johnson & Warner : T. & W. Bradford, 1810. and [Philadelphia] : John Bauvier.
- 1st miniature ed.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 392+ pages : portrait
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21928).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 21928
View MARC record | catkey: 3772997