An essay on glandular appetency, or the absorption of medicines [electronic resource] / by Thomas Walmsley
- Walmsley, Thomas, 1781-1806
- [Philadelphia] : Printed for the author by Eaken & Mecrem, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 69 pages ; 23 cm
- Dissertation Note:
- M.D. University of Pennsylvania 1803.
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5529).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 5529
View MARC record | catkey: 3773015