A prospect of exterminating the small pox [electronic resource] : being a continuation of a narrative of facts concerning the progress of the new inoculation in America : together with practical observations on the local appearance, symptoms and mode of treating the variola vaccina, or kine pock / by Benjamin Waterhouse
- Waterhouse, Benjamin, 1754-1846
- Cambridge [Mass.] : Printed for the author at the University Press by William Hilliard, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 139 pages ; 21 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3499).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 3499
View MARC record | catkey: 3773137