An American selection of lessons, in reading and speaking [electronic resource] : calculated to improve the minds and refine the taste of youth: : to which are prefixed rules in elocution, and directions for expressing the principal passions of the mind. : Being the third part of A grammatical institute of the English language. / By Noah Webster, Jun. author of "Dissertations on the English language, Collection of essays and fugitive writings," "The prompter," &c.
- Webster, Noah, 1758-1843
- Uniform Title:
- Grammatical institute of the English language. Part 3
- Elizabeth-town [N.J.] : Printed by John Woods, for Evert Duyckinck, New-York--, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 240 pages ; 19 cm
- First published under title: A grammatical institute of the English language ... part III.
Error in paging: p. 14 misnumbered 41.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3512).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 3512
Skeel, E.E.F. Webster, 502
View MARC record | catkey: 3773301