The Western calendar: or, An almanack for the year of our Lord, 1806 ... [electronic resource].
- Washington [Pa.] : Printed [by John Scull?] for the benefit of the family of the late John Colerick. Where store-keepers and others may be supplied, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages ; 17 cm
- The calculations and astronomical notes on the calendar pages, as well as the preceding eclipse predictions, are those found in Cramer's Pittsburgh almanack for this year.
Probably printed by John Scull at Pittsburgh, since the typography is the same as that in his own almanacs of the same title.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50631).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 50631
Drake, M. Almanacs, 10722
View MARC record | catkey: 3773490