Catalogue of drugs & medicines [electronic resource] : dye-stuffs, paints, West India goods, and groceries, for sale, by John Wheeler, at his apothecary shop opposite the printing-office, Dover, N.H.
- Wheeler, John, 1770-1840
- Printed at Dover [N.H.] : [publisher not identified], 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 4-12 pages ; 16 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3546).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 3546
View MARC record | catkey: 3773527