A plain political catechism [electronic resource] : intended for the use of schools in the United States of America, wherein the great principles of liberty and of the federal government are laid down and explained in the way of question and answer ... / by Elhanan Winchester
- Winchester, Elhanan, 1751-1797
- Norfolk [Va.] : Printed by A.C. Jordan, and Co., 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 59 pages ; 16 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11887).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 11887
View MARC record | catkey: 3773754