A representation of the case of Oliver Pollock [electronic resource] / by Augustus B. Woodward
- Woodward, Augustus B. (Augustus Brevoort), 1774-1827
- Carlisle [Pa.] : Re-printed by George Kline, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 100 pages
- Pollock was agent for the United States at New Orleans and Havana during the Revolution.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11898).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 11898
View MARC record | catkey: 3773867