The two sons of oil, or, The faithful witness for magistracy & ministry upon a Scriptural basis [electronic resource] : also, A sermon on covenanting : being the substance of two discourses / by Samuel B. Wylie
- Wylie, Samuel B. (Samuel Brown), 1773-1852
- Greensburg [Pa.] : From the press of Snowden & M'Corkle, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 117 pages ; 19 cm
- Related Titles:
- Faithful witness for magistracy & ministry upon a Scriptural basis
Sermon on covenanting
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5626).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 5626
View MARC record | catkey: 3773966