A narrative of the controversy between the Rev. Jedidiah Morse, D.D. and the author [electronic resource] / By Hannah Adams
- Adams, Hannah, 1755-1831
- Boston : Sold by Cummings and Hilliard, Bradford and Read, Cornhill, and Isaiah Thomas, Jun. Marlboro' Street. 1814. John Eliot, printer, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Higginson, Stephen, 1770-1834
- Last page blank.
"Some notice of the remarks on S. Higginson, Jun. contained in Dr. Morse's Appeal to the publick," 3,  p., 3rd count, signed: Stephen Higginson, Jun.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30627).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 30627
View MARC record | catkey: 3774173