The Christian minister's reasons for baptizing infants [electronic resource] : and for administering the ordinance by sprinkling, or pouring of water. / By Stephen Addington. ; [One line from Isaiah] ; Published by the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, Piety, and Charity
- Addington, Stephen, 1729-1796
- Boston : Printed by Munroe & Francis, no. 4, Cornhill, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 144 pages ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, Piety, and Charity (Boston, Mass.)
- Dedication, addressed to the congregation of Protestant dissenters assembling at Market-Harborough in Leicestershire, dated Harborough, Sept. 6, 1770.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43014).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 43014
View MARC record | catkey: 3774187