An Address of members of the House of Representatives of the Congress of the United States, to their constituents, on the subject of the war with Great Britain [electronic resource].
- Portsmouth [N.H.]. : Printed by W. Treadwell, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sullivan, George, 1771-1838, Federal Party (U.S.), and United States. Congress (12th, 1st session : 1811-1812) House
- Arguing that war was not "necessary, or required by any moral duty, or any political expediency.", Signed on p. 31 by George Sullivan and 33 other Federalist members., "Note A. Quanity of particular articles, the produce of the U. States, exported, from 1800 to 1811."--p. 32-34., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24551).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24551
View MARC record | catkey: 3774213