Address of the carrier to the patrons of the Connecticut journal, January 1, 1817 [electronic resource].
- [New Haven, Conn.] : [Printed at the Office of the Connecticut Journal], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Connecticut journal (New Haven, Conn. : 1775)
- Presumably printed late in 1816, when there was no specific printer or publisher named in the Connecticut journal, for distribution on or about New Year's Day.
Verse printed in three columns.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37324).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 37324
McDonald, G.D. Carriers' addresses, 830
View MARC record | catkey: 3774218