An Adventure in Vermont: or, The story of Mr. Anderson [electronic resource].
- Concord [N.H.] : Printed by George Hough. For the New-Hampshire Tract Society, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- New-Hampshire Tract Society
- Cover title. At head of title: New-Hampshire religious tract--no. IV.
Bookseller's advertisement, p.  of wrapper.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27695).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 27695
View MARC record | catkey: 3774271