An Adventure in Vermont; or The story of Mr. Anderson [electronic resource].
- Andover [Mass.] : Printed for the New England Tract Society by Flagg and Gould, 1816.
- 2d Edit. 6000.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- New England Tract Society
- Caption title. At head of title: No. 62.
Imprint and edition statement from colophon, p. 24.
Also paged -192.
"Jesus, the captain of our salvation."--p. 22-24.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36683).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 36683
View MARC record | catkey: 3774273