An abridgement of Aesop's fables [electronic resource] : with instructive applications, and a print before each fable / by Samuel Croxall
- Uniform Title:
- Aesop's fables. Selections. English
- New York : Evert Duyckinck, 1813.
New York : George Long.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 108 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Croxall, Samuel, -1752
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51261).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 51261
View MARC record | catkey: 3774290