An Agricultural and economical almanack, for the year of our Lord 1817 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the meridian of New-Haven--lat. 41 deg. 18m 31 sec. N. and lon. 72 deg. 57 m. 27 sec. W.--and will serve for this and the adjacent states. without any material variation. / The astronomical part by Elijah Middlebrook. ; Published under the patronage of the Society for Promoting Agriculture in the State of Connecticut
- New-Haven, Con-- : Sold, wholesale and retail, by Hezekiah Howe, at his book-store, in Chapel-Street. T.G. Woodward, printer, Church-Street, New-Haven, 
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Middlebrook, Elijah, 1785-1859 and Society for Promoting Agriculture in the State of Connecticut
- At head of title, enclosed in square brackets: No. II., Advertised in the Connecticut herald, Nov. 5, 1816., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36691).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 36691 and Drake, M. Almanacs, 785
View MARC record | catkey: 3774317