An Agricultural and economical almanack, for the year of our Lord 1818 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the latitude and longitude of New-Haven; lat. 41d. 18m. 31s. N. lon. 72d. 57m. 27s. W.--and will serve for the adjacent states without any material variation : [Eight lines of verse] / The astronomical part by Elijah Middlebrook. ; Published under the patronage of the Society for Promoting Agriculture in the State of Connecticut
- New-Haven, Con-- : Sold, wholesale and retail, by Maltby, Goldsmith & Co. at their bookstore, no. 4, Glebe Building, fronting the Green, and by Cooke & Hale, Hartford. T.G. Woodward, printer, Church-Street, New-Haven, 
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Middlebrook, Elijah, 1785-1859
Society for Promoting Agriculture in Connecticut
- At head of title, enclosed in square brackets: No. III.
Advertised in the Connecticut herald, Nov. 4, 1817.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39952).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39952
Drake, M. Almanacs, 797
View MARC record | catkey: 3774318