Allen's New England almanack, for the year of our Lord 1818 ... [electronic resource] / Calculated for the horizon and meridian of Hartford, lat. 41 deg. 50 min. North--long. 4 deg. 45 min. East of Washington City: but will serve for any of the adjoining states. ... By A. Allen, philo. ; [Eight lines of verse].
- Hartford : Printed and sold by P.B. Gleason & Co. Price 4 dolls. a gross; 37 1/2 cts. a doz., 6 cts. single, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Allen, Anson, 1772-1832
- Advertised in the Connecticut courant for Oct. 28, 1817, the advertisement being dated Oct. 20., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39969).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39969 and Drake, M. Almanacs, 798
View MARC record | catkey: 3774463