A sermon on the communion of all saints [electronic resource] : delivered in the Baptist Meeting-House, in the village of Norwich, on the first Lord's Day in August, 1818. / By the Rev. Isaac Allerton. ; [Five lines of Scripture texts].
- Allerton, Isaac, 1785-1875
- Norwich [N.Y.] : Printed for the author; by J.F. Hubbard; 1818, 
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages ; 22 cm
- "Since the delivery of the foregoing discourse, the author has been excluded from the fellowship of the Baptist denomination, for embracing the foregoing sentiments, which this denomination call heresy, without an opportunity of stating and defending his sentiments, though he contended for his right of defence most affectionately, with tears."-- p. 32., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43055).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 43055
View MARC record | catkey: 3774466