The Total Teacher [electronic resource] : Understanding the Three Dimensions That Define Effective Educators
- Steele, Danny
- Milton : Eye On Education, Incorporated, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (129 pages)
- Taylor & Francis: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- What are the keys to thriving as an educator? This insightful book from bestselling author Danny Steele reveals how the most effective teachers are well-rounded and three-dimensional: (1) grounded in the technical side (classroom management, instruction, and professional growth); (2) dedicated to the relationship work (the purpose of what we do); and (3) committed to the vital role they play in building the school's culture. The book is organized into three sections, one for each dimension, and provides strategies, inspirational stories, and helpful examples from educators who are doing the work. Perfect for new and experienced teachers, this unique book will help you reflect on the art of being a teacher so you can enhance your professional practice.
9781003108566 (electronic bk.)
1003108563 (electronic bk.)
9781000412239 (electronic bk. : PDF)
1000412237 (electronic bk. : PDF)
- Description based upon print version of record.
View MARC record | catkey: 37746174