New manual of private devotions [electronic resource] : In three parts. Part I. Containing prayers for families and private persons. Part II. Containing offices. I. Of humiliation. II. For the sick. III. For women with child. Part III. Consisting of an office for the Holy Communion: to which are added some occasional prayers
- Andrewes, Lancelot, 1555-1626
- New-York : Printed and sold by T. & J. Swords, no. 160 Pearl-Street, 1817.
- The third American edition.
- Physical Description:
- 371 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 18 cm
- Attributed to Bishop Lancelot Andrewes in the Dictionary of national biography.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40003).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 40003
Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 41602
View MARC record | catkey: 3774691