The gauging inspector, and measurer's assistant [electronic resource] ; shewing the most common errors in the practice of gauging, and how to correct them, : with tables, shewing to any one the contents of casks of liquors and various other solid bodies. : Also, tables for ascertaining the measure of grindstones, wood, bark, packages, &c. and the prices of wood. / By Daniel Anthony
- Anthony, Daniel
- Providence, R.I. : Printed by Miller & Hutchens, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 1 unnumbered page, 13-76 pages ; 23 cm
- Copyright Feb. 3, 1817 by Daniel Anthony.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40009).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 40009
View MARC record | catkey: 3774736