The perpetuity and importance of the Sabbath [electronic resource] : A sermon, delivered at a meeting of citizens from most of the towns in the county of Cumberland, amd [sic] from several counties adjacent, held at Portland, November 10, 1814, for the purpose of taking measures to promote the due observance of the Lord's day. / By Jesse Appleton, D.D. president of Bowdoin College. ; [Five lines of quotations].
- Appleton, Jesse, 1772-1819
- Portland [Me.] : Printed by A. & J. Shirley, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages ; 21 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30699).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 30699
Noyes, R.W. Maine, 644
View MARC record | catkey: 3774760