In Senate of the United States, January 12, 1818 [electronic resource] : Mr. Ashmun submitted the following motion for consideration
- Ashmun, Eli Porter, 1770-1819
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Edward De Krafft], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) Senate
- Proposing an inquiry into whether the attendance of witnesses at courts martial should be required by law., Caption title., At head of title, in square brackets: 53., Edward De Krafft was printer to the Senate for the 15th Congress., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46152).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46152
View MARC record | catkey: 3774816