The second annual report of the managers of the Auxiliary New-York Bible and Common Prayer Book Society [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Auxiliary New-York Bible and Common Prayer Book Society
- New-York : Printed William A. Mercein, no. 93 Gold-Street, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 22 cm
- Second annual report -- The Auxiliary New-York Bible and Common prayer Book Society. In account with J. Smyth Rogers, treasurer -- [Officers and managers for 1818].
- Signed on p. 10: By order of the board, Wm. E. Dunscomb., Erroneously dated 1813 by Shaw & Shoemaker, no. 29585., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43120).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 43120 and Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 29585
View MARC record | catkey: 3774925