The third annual report of the managers of the Auxiliary New-York Bible and Common Prayer Book Society [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Auxiliary New-York Bible and Common Prayer Book Society
- New-York : Printed William A. Mercein, no. 93, Gold-Street, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Third report -- The Auxiliary New-York Bible and Common prayer Book Society, in account current with J. Smyth Rogers, treasurer -- Proceedings -- Subscribers -- Donors.
- Signed on p. 11: John Watts, Jr. chairman. January 25th, 1819.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47035).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 47035
View MARC record | catkey: 3774926