A complete German grammar [electronic resource] : in two parts. : The first part containing the theory of the language through all the parts of speech; the second part is the practice in as ample a manner as can be desired. / By John James Bachmair, M.A. ; To which is added an appendix, containing I. An index of German words similar in sound but of different orthography and signification. II. Names of the most common occupations and trade, as also the names of the materials and implements, &c. thereto belonging. III. Explication of a German proverb
- Bachmair, John James, -1778
- Philadelphia : Sold by Johnson & Warner, Kimber & Conrad, &c. Jacob Meyer, printer, 1811.
- The third edition, greatly altered and improved.
- Physical Description:
- 138 pages ; 18 cm
- Edition statement transposed; precedes "By John James Bachmair" on title page.
"End of the first part of the grammar."--p. 138. No more published?
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22221).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 22221
View MARC record | catkey: 3774946