Proceedings of the stockholders of the Bank of the United States [electronic resource] : on the twenty-eighth of October, one thousand eight hundred and sixteen, and on the sixth of January, one thousand eight hundred and seventeen
- Corporate Author:
- Bank of the United States (1816-1836)
- Philadelphia : Printed by William Fry, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages
- "Published by order of the stockholders."
Includes by-laws passed Jan. 6, 1817.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40062).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 40062
View MARC record | catkey: 3775116