Bank reports read in Senate session 1817-18 [electronic resource].
- Harrisburg [Pa.] : Printed by C. Gleim, 
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania. General Assembly. Senate
- Related Titles:
- Statement of returns made to the Auditor General by certain banks, in pursuance of the Act Regulating Banks
- Caption title: Statement of return: made to the Auditor General by certain banks, in pursuance of the Act Regulating Banks, and laid before the Legislature agreeably thereto, on the 21st day of January, 1818.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51817).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 51817
View MARC record | catkey: 3775120