The Decision Book / Mikael Korgerus and Roman Tschappeler
- Krogerus, Mikael
- Uniform Title:
- 50 Erfolgsmodelle. English
- HighBridge, 2018.
- Fully revised edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Tschäppeler, Roman, Piening, Jenny, and Pabon, Timothy
- Most of us face the same questions every day: What do I want? How can I get it? How can I live more happily and work more efficiently? Whether you're a chronic second-guesser or just eager for new ways to look at your world, Mikael Krogerus and Roman Tschäppeler will teach you how to improve your understanding of the dilemmas you face and how to make better decisions every day. Taught in MBA courses and elsewhere, The Decision Book contains classics like the Swiss Cheese Model for reviewing mistakes and the Personal Performance Model for testing whether or not to switch jobs. This revised edition includes a model for identifying cognitive biases and the expectation model to help you choose a life partner. Stylish and compact, The Decision Book is the perfect reference to consult at any crossroads.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © HighBridge
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 37751519