Hymns in prose for children [electronic resource] / By the author of Lessons for children. ; From the seventeenth London edition, much enlarged
- Barbauld, Mrs. (Anna Letitia), 1743-1825
- Boston : Published by Wells and Lilly, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 108 pages
- "The peculiar design of this publication, is to impress devotional feelings ... on the infant mind ... by connecting religion with a variety of sensible objects"--Preface, p. v.
By Anna Letitia Barbauld.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51855).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 51855
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 60.35
View MARC record | catkey: 3775172